The Shade at Motion upf50 + shade rashie is Australian made, quick drying, flexible and comfortable.
Constructed using premium Lycra the rashie has incredible feel and length of life. Designed using unisex measurements it wears one size smaller than your standard tee shirt size.
- Made in Australia for high U.V Australian summer conditions.
- 1mm UPF 50+ recycled Italian Lycra. The material is leightweight, quick drying, flexible and cool. It totally blocks the sun but is soft to touch and feels great on.
- External stitching ensures smooth contact with skin and no points for rub or rash.
- Shade cuffs. The cuffs cover the back of your hands (the number one spot for melanoma in Australia) They are well tested and are comfortable and functional. The cuff can be used full length with the tidy thumb slip or can be rolled back. Great for all conditions in or on the water.
- High neck. The neck is a little higher than a standard rashie covering an otherwise easily burnt area of skin.
- The shade rashie wears one size smaller than your standard tee shirt size.
- Tapered waist and tie off. The elastic waist is tapered in at the bottom and is tight enough to stop water flushing in and out. A small tie off loop let’s you tie the Shade Rashie to your shorts or bottoms to ensure it doesn’t roll up in the surf.
- The material is proven, premium Italian Lycra made from recycled fishing nets.
We are really happy with how this has turned out. Comfort and function wise it surpassed expectations and now feels as vital as our hat when surfing in summer.
If you have any further questions feel free to email email@example.com